Since my Homemade Burger Bun recipe turned out so great, I thought I would bake some of the dough into slider buns to change-up my Köfte routine. Normally, I just grill my Köfte and they are great like that with a little salad. These Köfte Sliders are so tasty and if you have small kids, they will love them. They are the perfect size for little hands. Try them out and let me know what you think. Afiyet olsun!
- ¾ to 1 pound ground beef (80/20 blend)
- 1 small onion, grated
- 2 Teaspoons Cumin
- ½ Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 2 Teaspoons Mint
- 1 Teaspoon Crushed Red Pepper
- Grate the onion into a large mixing bowl.
- Add the ground beef and all the additional ingredients.
- Mix well, then shape into 2 inch round patties.
- Grill over a charcoal grill about 6-10 minutes.
- Serve on slider buns and top with Cucumber, Garlic Yogurt Sauce, and Arugula.