Easy Homemade Grape Ice Cream
Is there anyone out there who doesn't love Grape Ice Cream? I didn't think so! My Easy Homemade Grape Ice Cream is a spin-off of my Strawberry Guri Guri recipe from last summer. It is super easy so there is no excuse for not making it for your family. My daughter really loves the Strawberry but when I asked her which was her favorite, she couldn't decide! It is the perfect dessert for your next cookout. Since it is so easy, I would suggest you make both. I think it would be really good to have a scoop or two of both. Let me know which one is your favorite. I am thinking of making peach next. I will be sure to post that one when I make it too! Afiyet olsun!
- 24 ounces Grapico
- 12 ounces Sprite
- 14 ounces Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Rock salt for ice cream freezer
- Mix all three ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Pour mixture into an ice cream freezer.
- Add layers of ice and rock salt around the freezer container.
- Pour about ½ cup of water over the ice and rock salt.
- Plug in your ice cream freezer and let it run for about 30 minutes. Place in a freezer safe container and allow to firm up about 30 more minutes.
- NOTE: Read your ice cream freezer directions and if they are different, go by the directions on your machine for freezing. Also if you do not have an ice cream freezer, you can just pour the mixture into a freezer safe container and freeze until firm. You should stir the mixture after 1 hour in the freezer.